Colours and textures that can’t be done with paint
Structured adhesive that cleanly removes without glue residue
Single panel repairs
Damage to a panel? this can be rewrapped without colour shifts
What is a Vehicle Wrap
High Impact Imagery or Full Colour Photographs allow us to produce a design that can give the wow factor making an immediate and lasting impression on your potential customers.
Make Your Vehicle Look Unique
This world is full of so many common types of the same product that it is very difficult to be able to own something which is unique and symbolises us or our occupation. But if it comes to giving your vehicle a unique look, it is very much possible with the help of vehicle wrapping.
Who creates them?
There are various companies which specialize in decorating and modifying your vehicle to give it a new look. These companies also provide solutions for your vehicle to get an exclusive identity.
They offer an array of services which includes vehicle wrapping, vehicle signs, vehicle decals, van graphics, commercial vehicle graphics and many more.
How are they created?
These custom-made modifications are done with the use of the latest technology and expertise of the craftsmen. They use the most upbeat technological tools like digital printing to create the most fantastic vehicle decals and signage.
They can customise a banner with a preferred name and logo and thereby give a vehicle or a building a unique identity.
These companies use a variety of materials to create durable and weather resistant vehicle signs which are not harmed even if they are exposed to adverse atmosphere both indoor and outdoor.
The tailor-made commercial vehicle graphics are created after a designer comes up with an attractive design for the company name and logo. The commercial vehicle graphics gives the vehicle a specific identity and is also very helpful in advertising the company.
Who uses these services?
Many people who wish to modify or enhance the look of their vehicle use these services. They are used both on a private and a commercial level.
One of the most coveted companies which offer these services and caters to both personal and commercial needs is located in Belgrave Street in Bellshill. There are also others in Glasgow, Strathclyde, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh.
These companies provide their services to many nearby areas and can be called for an appointment and the inspection of the vehicle before they can finalize on a design to work upon.
These services are used for all sorts of cars. There are many people who own luxury cars like a Mercedes and they want it to be re modelled so as to make it one of its kind. Also, there are others who own vans which they use for a small business and they customise these vans to promote their business on the go.
Promoting your business with a smartly wrapped car or van will give your customers the reassurance that you are a professional Organisation.
Have a look at some recent wraps in the gallery and contact us today to discuss your Vehicle Wrapping options.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
The speed and quality of Ecosse signs is unmatched they have completely transformed my car.Sean
The Cars in the video for hole in my soul looked amazing the artwork was used for our album and it looked great to see the cars completely wrapped.
Everyone on the Kaiser Chiefs’ side was excited about the graphics. “When we saw how the cars would look, the band couldn’t wait to get started,”The Kaiser Chiefs
The best thing about vinyl wrapping is that there’s no four week wait. A full wrap can be completed in just three days from start to finish. And with decent bodywork, it will look just as good as a re-spray but can cost half the price.Christine Barnes
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you wrap bumpers
Yes, as long as they have been factory or aftermarket painted and the paint is in good condition.
What is your warranty
We will warranty the wrap for 1 year as long as it has been cared for correctly, care instructions can be found below.
Care for your vehicle graphics like you would any fine paint finish. Using high quality products designed specifically for car care and these cleaning and maintenance procedures will help keep your vehicle graphics looking their best.
1. Wash regularly
• Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
• Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with water.
• Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent and a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfibre cloth.
2. Automated car washes
• Brush-type car washes are not recommended as they can abrade the film and cause edges to lift or chip, as well as dulling the film’s appearance. Brushless car washes are acceptable.
3. Pressure washing
• Although hand washing is the preferred cleaning method, pressure washing may be used, providing these conditions are strictly followed:
• Ensure the water pressure is kept below 2000 psi (14 MPa).
• Keep water temperature below 80°C (180°F).
• Use a spray nozzle with a 40 degree wide angle spray pattern.
• Keep the nozzle at least 300 mm (1 foot) away from and perpendicular (at 90 degrees) to the graphic.
• Beware holding the nozzle of a pressure washer at an angle to the graphic may lift the edges of the film.
4. Difficult contaminants
• Soften difficult contaminants such as bug splatter, bird droppings, tree sap and similar contaminants by soaking them for several minutes with very hot, soapy water as early as possible. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
• If further cleaning is needed, test one of these products in an inconspicuous area to ensure no damage to the graphics. Spot clean the contaminants.
• Do not use rough scrubbing or abrasive tools, which will scratch the film. Wash and rinse off all residue immediately.
5. Fuel spills
• Wipe off immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. Then wash, rinse and dry as soon as possible.
6. Polish and wax
• Most standard graphic films and overlaminates can be polished or waxed with a high quality car wax.
• Before use, test and approve in an inconspicuous area. Do not use any abrasive polishes or cutting compounds.
• we do not recommend any polishing or wax product for the matt or textured films.
7. Store indoors or under cover whenever possible
• Vinyl graphics (just like paint) are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on the horizontal surfaces such as bonnet, boot lid and roof.
• Whenever possible, store in a garage or at least in a shaded area during the day. At night protect the car from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants (a common problem in many large metropolitan areas).
• When a garage is not available, consider using a cloth car cover at night. If your graphics start to discolour or turn brown (which is caused by acidic pollution), immediately remove the graphics from the vehicle to avoid staining the underlying paint